Monday 12 March 2012

New Art Pieces! :D

I've been working hard on a video package for you, lovelies!!

It's really going to be quite a great set of tools - I'm REALLY excited to be able to bring this to you. Watch for it next week.

In the meantime, I have made two new mixed media pieces. They both use a blue background with varying levels of brown ink over top.

Tell me what you think of them!

The tutorial package coming out next week will feature these two pieces.


Mixed Media on Wooden Artist Panel. 6" x 6" x 1.5"

"We have to jump before we can fly" (Chickadee)



 
"We have to jump before we can fly"


Mixed Media on Wooden Artist Panel 6" x 6" x 1.5"


Both of these items are available in my etsy shop, but I have a feeling that they'll go quickly so go ahead and "jump" on it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Make sure to leave your email address so that I can write back to you :)